Buried, Blind, & Stacked Via Fill
CircuitsNow offers different types of via-fill processes to complement our micro via and buried via capabilities. Current demands for finer pitch array packages and the need for higher electrical performance have made in house via fill processes a must for any advanced PCB manufacturer.
- Improved reliability by reducing the risk of trapped air or liquids.
- Tighter BGA pitches and higher density interconnects by allowing for via-in-pad instead of dog bone designs. CircuitsNow can support .25mm BGA requirements.
- Reliable filled and stacked via constructions.
- Planar copper surfaces above filled via for more reliable surface mounts and increased assembly yields.
- Enhanced thermal dissipation.
Via Fill Options
Vias filled with LPI/hole fill mask